• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

B&M Shifter

Joseph Adamek

Reaction score
Hello again, have another question:

Bought a B&M Quicksilver shifter. I have a 71 Challenger and would like to mount this directly in the OEM Console. Has anyone been successful in doing this? Don't mind making any modifications to do this, just want to know if it worked or not. If so, pictures please.

Thanks, Joe.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
No reason why this cannot be done , just have position the shifter to fit through the hole in the console & You may have to raise the sifter a bit so the travel works

Joseph Adamek

Reaction score
Thanks, that was my plan, just wanted to know if anyone has done it already. Frustrating that they don't make one to fit for E-Bodies like they do for Chevy and Ford's.

Rapidfire

Reaction score
It might take a little work but can be done!

image.jpeg

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
The Cheetah Shifters are the best design for Mopars
as usuly everything is designed for Ford & GM while Mopars are forgotten , but I far prefer being different instead of being 1 of 20 red 69 camaros at a show

Joseph Adamek

Reaction score
It might take a little work but can be done!

View attachment 71911
Hey there, Happy New Year to you. So I started to install this and I'm still cutting away most of the original shifter mounting. How far did you have to go? Just don't want to take too much away and have to weld a ton of metal back on. Did you use any of the old mount or did you take it all the way down to the floor pan and mount it there?

Thanks,

Joe

Back