• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Been away awhile hopefully someone can help me

Drag-n-Cuda

Reaction score
I used to frequent this site a while back, but life gets in the way occasionally.

I have a '70 street/strip Barracuda with a 399 W2 sb w/ a 4 speed. Don't have a place to work on the car anymore, so I have to pay guys to fix things I used to.

Anyway, I have a Quicktime bellhousing that just ain't right when it comes to the fork installation/pivot. Has anyone seen this issue and have a fix shy of installing a hydraulic throwout bearing.

Thanks A LOT,
Drag-n-Cuda

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_5970.jpeg

1972 AAR Cuda

Reaction score
I used to frequent this site a while back, but life gets in the way occasionally.

I have a '70 street/strip Barracuda with a 399 W2 sb w/ a 4 speed. Don't have a place to work on the car anymore, so I have to pay guys to fix things I used to.

Anyway, I have a Quicktime bellhousing that just ain't right when it comes to the fork installation/pivot. Has anyone seen this issue and have a fix shy of installing a hydraulic throwout bearing.

Thanks A LOT,
Drag-n-Cuda
Do you have any pictures of the issue? Just wondering if it's the pivot point location or maybe some worn parts...

Back