• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Black interior panels for 1971 Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor Challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm look for black interior panels for my 1971 challenger convertible. The ones in it currently are brown and I want to make the interior black. Painting the panels can look cheap and I don't want to do it on a car like this one. From what I understand 70-74 challenger interior panels are compatible so if anyone has a panels they are looking to sell, let me know. Thank you.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm look for black interior panels for my 1971 challenger convertible. The ones in it currently are brown and I want to make the interior black. Painting the panels can look cheap and I don't want to do it on a car like this one. From what I understand 70-74 challenger interior panels are compatible so if anyone has a panels they are looking to sell, let me know. Thank you.
FYI
Challenger convertibles were only made in 70 and 71.
The rear convertible panels are different then the hardtop versions.
Originals are tough to find in good condition. They do make reproductions that are available.
Good luck with your search.
Dino2 (1).gif

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The reproductions are good if you have nothing. I hear they are not the same. I am unsure what exactly is different. I would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back