• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Bolt Identification Help Needed

SFEbody

Reaction score
Bolt Identification Help Needed as these were in a sack of Misc. fasteners. I am removing rust on

The short one. is 1" long and. has 3-\\\ marks and TR in the middle

The longer one is 2" long with 7/8" shoulder, It has 3-\\\ and and (N) in the middle

Any help as to. where they go is appreciated

Brian

IMG_3996.jpeg

IMG_3999.jpeg

IMG_4002.jpeg

IMG_3997.jpeg

IMG_4003.jpeg

moparleo

Reaction score
3 lines is a grade 5 and 6 lines is a grade 8. It is in the front of your Factory Service Manual. Used in various places like back seat mounts. Where you need a bolt to bottom before it goes all the way down and does not require a high strength fastener. You will know where they go when you start to remove things on your car. To find exactly where those go you would need a book like those sold by Dave Wise. These are books used to assemble a complete car and used by judges to verify factory original type fasteners.
Products | MMC Detroit

SFEbody

Reaction score
Thanks Leo, I do have the fastener book and. Restoration/Judging Guidelines. These were in a sack full of parts from my Baracuda when I got it so, I didn't take them off.

AUSTA

Reaction score
They all look like quarter window bolts that go through the nylon positioning guides

SFEbody

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I realized I only half gave the info. I bought. a. disassembled project, 70 Baracuda. This is some of the parts that came with the car. I. can see they would be for windows now that. you mention it.

Back