• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Broadcast Sheet

cdpfan

Reaction score
While going through some papers I found the Broadcast Sheet for a car I sold several years ago. It was a '70 GranCoupe Convertible, B5 Blue, black top/interior, 318. I've had no luck contacting the people I sold it to, I do believe they sold it, and I heard it went through EBay and went to Canada. I'd like to get this to the owner. Anyone know of it?

4mayhemi

Reaction score
Post the VIN here and on all other mopar sites in lost & found sections.
If you do a little legwork and return it to the rightful car you definitely deserve an honor badge.

340challconvert

Reaction score
You could also sent it to Barry Washington (hamtramck historical) He documents the build sheets and try's to match and return them to current owners free of charge.

Thank you for your willingness to help someone get their build sheet back.

I sent a build sheet to Barry several years back and found out my old Challenger RT SE 440 was exported to Sweden.

Last edited:

Avalanche

Reaction score
It's great to find people who care about others and not just themselves.
Your doing a great thing trying to get the paperwork back to the owner.

cdpfan

Reaction score
While going through some papers I found the Broadcast Sheet for a car I sold several years ago. It was a '70 GranCoupe Convertible, B5 Blue, black top/interior, 318. I've had no luck contacting the people I sold it to, I do believe they sold it, and I heard it went through EBay and went to Canada. I'd like to get this to the owner. Anyone know of it?
Just an update -- At a car show yesterday, I talked to a guy who knew the couple that bought my car. I was glad when he told me that, the husband's name and their last name....and then he said "do you want their phone #"? So now at least I'll be able to get in touch with them and go from there........

4mayhemi

Reaction score
A potentially great story continues to add chapters . . .

waiting.gif

Back