• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Browsing 3 sites with a 1 letter change

3404speed

Reaction score
I like the layout of the FABO FBBO FEBO boards,and most of the posters are decent. It will be good to see them grow.

GTXperience

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO 340! It will be interesting to see how this site develops since FABO & FBBO have distinct personalities ... so far.

plumbeeper

Reaction score
I like the layout of the FABO FBBO FEBO boards,and most of the posters are decent. It will be good to see them grow.

Took me a minute to figure out what you meant "Browsing 3 sites with 1 letter change" I guess I'm getting slow...

I never registered on FABO. Been lurking a few times though. I've always had B and E bodies so didn't think I could contibute or benefit any to the board. Looks like a lot of the same members as FBBO and FEBO.

Welcome aboard.

Dave

GTXperience

Reaction score
Took me a minute to figure out what you meant "Browsing 3 sites with 1 letter change" I guess I'm getting slow...

I never registered on FABO. Been lurking a few times though. I've always had B and E bodies so didn't think I could contibute or benefit any to the board. Looks like a lot of the same members as FBBO and FEBO.

Welcome aboard.

Dave

There a quite a few crossover members between the F*BO sites. I for one have one of each. If FCBO ever comes to life, I am going to have to buy my '70 Plymouth Suburban back.

Back