• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Fireman Dan

Reaction score
Greetings! I hope to learn more about e-bodies and share information. In the 70s I had to Go Mango TA. (Yes, I would like to have that one back LOL) I currently have a 72 challenger rallye 340, a sublime hellcat and I’m finishing up restoration of a 70 challenger RT 440 6 pack tribute car.

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Febo.jpeg

Fireman Dan

Reaction score
I’m not very good at posting pictures but I will attempt to do so.
The story of the 70s is one in itself that spans since 2005 L O L I’m just now starting to put it together

IMG_3239.jpeg

IMG_2100.jpeg

Xcudame

Reaction score
Nice colors on all three Challengers! When I got my 70 Challenger 35 years ago, everyone wanted me to repaint it because it was yellow! I resisted and the top banana has grown on me! Is the 70 Hemi Orange or Go Mango? Hard to tell from the picture.

Fireman Dan

Reaction score
70 is GoMango. It was originally B3, 318, column a/t, SoCal car. I bought it in ‘05(?) from a drug auction. Only rust, other than trunk, was a patch behind pass rear tire size of deck of cards. Wanted to go Sublime but couldn’t find correct paint brand/code/shade we liked so decided on EK2 in memory of T/A.
Nice catch on mustang hood. We had a mca gold 69 Mach M code. Sold it when we got the Hellcat. Mach’s now in Krackow Poland.

IMG_3294.jpeg

IMG_3800.jpeg

Fireman Dan

Reaction score
When I got the 70 it was all black, and I mean ALL. Even the chrome and stainless, with flames on the hood. It had a 413 but correct B/E 4 sp and pedals with a B shifter and a hole butchered in the floor. It’s got a 72-up Rallye dash. I’ve been the concours route with the Mach. I’m making it MY car this time.

Fireman Dan

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for all the greetings! Since I gave a little bit of Car history, the yellow rallye actually has the factory spoilers, front and rear, from my TA. When I bought the yellow car a thirdhand member told me the history that the guy I sold the TA to put those on the rallye as his daily driver.

Back