• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

BS 23 TRIPLE BLACK 340/4SPEED CUDA

BROKERSOLS

Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself, My name is John Carson, I live in Auckland New Zealand and have a 1972 triple black 340/ 4 speed BS23 cuda, I am trying to locate someone to provide a tag report (similar to galens- hv waited over 3 years for his report with no luck)
Are there others that can supply? I have original build sheet, manuals and window sticker, tks and looking forward to learning more in the future, I have located 2 of the 3 USA owners from new, one was Ron Heintschel from Ohio, 1994-2001 who repainted and then showed for 8 years, pic of the awards attached, cheers John

cuda1.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

Attachments

• bs23cuda.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 82
  • Fender_Tag.pdf
    539.2 KB · Views: 72

NixDad

Reaction score
You can contact Dave Wise...at MMC Detroit.
Are you just looking to verify the documentation you have, such as decoding the BC sheet and Fender tag?
If so, you can go to the tag decoders at E-bodies.org and save some money. (MMC Detroit also sells numerous books for cross-reference)
A lot of what Galen (and Dave) provide is now public knowledge.
Individuals like Dave or Galen can also write up a report/appraisal, which many people like.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Nice 72 Cuda! Thanks for sharing! Like NixDad suggested, David Wise is a really great source. There are books and documents out there that you can decode your tag and build sheet yourself, which can be fun!

Back