• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Bucket seats

AKL

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
This is my first question on this board! I recently bought a 71 Challenger and I am going through the interior and seeing what is there and what is missing. I pulled the bucket seats and am wondering what exactly I have. I know that these are not he originals but I am wondering if they are B/E body buckets that I can recover and use while I slowly start to put things together. I believe that the tracks are the wrong ones, but am hopeful that I can get some insight on the seats themselves. Please feel free to ask for additional info that I have left out and thanks again for your help.

IMG_3289.JPG

IMG_3290.JPG

IMG_3291.JPG

IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3294.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

IMG_3296.JPG

Reaction score
Definitely not e body. 70-71 e body seat had a removable hard plastic back and the seat release was on the outside of the seats down low almost at the pivot point where the seat back was bolted to the seat bottom. Not sure what you have could be almost anything some one modified to work. I'll try to post a picture of my 70 seats tomorrow

Avalanche

Reaction score
I would just look for some original seats and not even bother with those.
The come up for sale all the time and legendary has great covers for them if needed.

AKL

Reaction score
I would just look for some original seats and not even bother with those.
The come up for sale all the time and legendary has great covers for them if needed.
Yep, that is what I was thinking. I saw the circular part of the hinge and was hopeing they were 72-74 E-body seats. Thanks again for your help

Back