• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Build Sheet

KennyCuda

Reaction score
I was told that California didn't put build sheets in the cars is that true ??

pschlosser

Reaction score
I will reinforce I have heard the Los Angeles-made cars, did not include build sheets buried within their interiors, as frequently as the other manufacturing plants during the same muscle-car era, 1965-1974.

I think I've only looked hard in 3 or 4 LA-built E-bodies in the last decades, and cannot say I ever found one.

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Sad but true for LA-built cars. Their only documentation is a factory fender tag, a window sticker, a sales invoice, and/or other original buyer paperwork to document what the car came with. There are LA-built cars that ended up with a broadcast sheet but it was not the norm.
Buyer beware.

Last edited:

Xcudame

Reaction score
The percentage of LA built cars with build sheets I remember hearing is less than 10%. I've had the interior of my 70 Challenger completely out of the car to replace the carpet, no build sheet. And I had to replace the glove box liner as well.

heminut

Reaction score
The percentage of LA built cars with build sheets I remember hearing is less than 10%. I've had the interior of my 70 Challenger completely out of the car to replace the carpet, no build sheet. And I had to replace the glove box liner as well.
Same here, my Cuda is an LA built car and there was no build sheet anywhere to be found.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score

Back