• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Champion Aluminum Radiator

John h

Reaction score
Does Anyone know if you can use your stock shroud wit one of the champion direct fit 26" core radiators? I'm looking at a 3 core and I want to start with my own shroud and fan. I don't want to be forced to use electric fans.

Thanks
John

Redo1973

Reaction score
Does Anyone know if you can use your stock shroud wit one of the champion direct fit 26" core radiators? I'm looking at a 3 core and I want to start with my own shroud and fan. I don't want to be forced to use electric fans.

Thanks
John
Great topic. I did this without checking out the shroud. I put a clutch fan on and have yet to figure out adapting the shroud. I found an issue with alignment but it could be because of the clutch fan. My 340 still runs at a fine temperature without the shroud and am tempted to fabricate something. I'll be watching if others have a solution.

rklein71

Reaction score
I gave up on getting a factory shroud to fit my champion radiator and went with a Ford Contour electric fan.

CCKen

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Take a look at Cold Case Radiators. You can use the factory shrouds on the radiators.
Two row 1-1/4" tubes

Back