• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Chin music

burntorange70

Reaction score
Was out in Glamis las week end riding the quad and went over a small dune. Hit my helmet on the handle bars. The helmet strap dug in to my chin and cut it open. Got me 6 stitches. Other than that I had a lot of fun. LOL

100_0109.jpg

100_0110.jpg

memike

Reaction score
Glad you are ok , I told my son that he needed to get the roll bars around his @ss and
now he has been enjoy IMCA dirt track for the last three years,

Yep !! air lifted for a broken back and shoulder blade on one of those.

happy 2009 , yep I have had a few cold ones.:D

burntorange70

Reaction score
Ya I here you memike. I like riding in the buggy. I fell a lot safer with all them bars around me and tucked in to that 5 point harnes.

72challorange

Reaction score
I was thinking back to my College baseball days. I can remember one guy from Southern Ct that threw pretty hard(90+) and it was cold out. He buzzed me pretty good, thankfully He couldn't find the plate and I walked.LOL

I bet things get out of hand fast riding something like that thing!

Tom

Last edited:

71bigblock

Reaction score
Bummer for sure. Raptor, right? I'm not up on the racing ones, but 3 of my cousins all have the 700 efi Raptors, better look out when riding one of those, yikes! I rode it once when it was brand new, I helped break it in, lol.

moparal

Reaction score
Yikes, glad your going to heal up from that. I'm willing to bet it hurt more the day after then it did when it happened.

Oh....And now yer ugly----scareface....lol couldn't help it

burntorange70

Reaction score
It did not hurt at all when it happened. I did not even know it happend till we stoped for a break. It did not fell very good the next day though.

Yes. It is an 01 Raptor 660 that is boared out to a 730. It is a fast bike.

burntorange70

Reaction score
I had a good time this weekend and no acedents! I love going out there. It is so fun. Cj got some good vid and pics.

Back