• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 'Cuda gas tank, heater box, k member, more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tklockwood

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am doing a pro touring style build and have a number of parts I no longer need. I have had this car for almost 30 years and originally built it in the late 80s. Everything was ok when I put the car together. Car sat for a long time before I started this project. Parts should still be good.

Gas tank was cleaned and coated internally about 8 years ago and a new sending unit installed. Not sure of condition now. I can take the sending unit out for a look if requested. What's it worth? 75 bucks?

Heater box. Worked when car was running. No guarantees now. 50 bucks?

K frame is in good shape. Would be hard to ship. Probably pretty common. 50 bucks?

I also have other stuff that will be available soon. Some nice 73 style front seats. Torsion bars. Factory front and rear sway bars. Gauge cluster stuff, non rallye. Factory wiring. Stuff that would be likely to be replaced during a pro touring conversion. Feel free to ask.

All parts plus shipping of course. I will be at Mopars in the Park in Farmington and could bring parts there. Or...?

IMG_8173.JPG
IMG_8174.JPG
IMG_8175.JPG
IMG_8176.JPG
IMG_8177.JPG
IMG_8178.JPG

tklockwood

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to look around a bit and see what they are going for these days. I honestly don't know. I haven't been doing a lot of parts buying or selling for a long time and everything was a lot cheaper when I was. I could post some pics and let you see what you think. They are heavy and a trip to Georgia would be expensive. I have the tracks but I am not currently sure where one of them is. Would you want those or do you have some?

gf7cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What year cuda did these parts come out of? Looks of the tank it is post 70. also is sending unit original?

gf7cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats your location, will you ship? im from mass 02780

lwmiller

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in your heater blower motor and squirrel cage if you are willing to ship to Fairfield CA (94534).

cool72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am doing a pro touring style build and have a number of parts I no longer need. I have had this car for almost 30 years and originally built it in the late 80s. Everything was ok when I put the car together. Car sat for a long time before I started this project. Parts should still be good.

Gas tank was cleaned and coated internally about 8 years ago and a new sending unit installed. Not sure of condition now. I can take the sending unit out for a look if requested. What's it worth? 75 bucks?

K frame is in good shape. Would be hard to ship. Probably pretty common. 50 bucks?

I also have other stuff that will be available soon. Some nice 73 style front seats. Torsion bars. Factory front and rear sway bars. Gauge cluster stuff, non rallye. Factory wiring. Stuff that would be likely to be replaced during a pro touring conversion. Feel free to ask.

All parts plus shipping of course. I will be at Mopars in the Park in Farmington and could bring parts there. Or...?

View attachment 36783 View attachment 36784 View attachment 36785 View attachment 36786 View attachment 36787 View attachment 36788

View attachment 36783 View attachment 36784 View attachment 36785 View attachment 36786 View attachment 36787 View attachment 36788

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back