• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

dash pad

michael bucklew

Reaction score
looking at Just Dashes. and Dash Pad Pro. any input of these two companies??????

ignition1

Reaction score
Just Dashes customer support/service was excellent when I spoke with them on the phone and other forum reviews on them has been top notch.

Down side was the wait time of 6 months or more before actual production of the dash.

I was quoted ~$2k to use my original core and convert to A/C. I still would have had to pay shipping both ways.

Decided to go with Dash Pad Pros due to timeframe. Their production time was ~8 weeks using their core.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
I used Just Dashes a few years back. Took awhile (around 6 months), but they delivered when they said they would and it looks great.

michael bucklew

Reaction score
has anyone used Dash Pad Pros---said that they are used by Graveyard Cars

Deezel

Reaction score
I used Dash Pad Pros and could't be happier. Others have reported having problems with them though. I had the new dashpad in my possession in under 8 weeks and I live in Canada. I also received my core charge back very quickly after they got my frame. Quality of the dashpad is very good and the steel core frame was in excellent condition. Can't comment on fit yet as my car is still in the body shop but I don't anticipate there being any issues.

irSEbup.jpg

rogue

Reaction score
Had both mine done by just dashes... happy with the results

michael bucklew

Reaction score
Had both mine done by just dashes... happy with the results
just made the deal with Just Dashes...have a core in pretty good shape......looks like 4-6 months wait time. after 4 pads, hope the wait is worth it

skip69donzi

Reaction score
Bob ABCMoparts does a great job. Very happy with his price and turnaround and of course quality, only place my dash goes

mike ketterer

Reaction score
has anyone used Dash Pad Pros---said that they are used by Graveyard Cars
they suck. the worst service and lie and lie and lie. sent six mint and fully preped cores only got one of my original cores back got some crusty **** from someone elses back. only three of the six pads i got back were acceptable. never ever will use them again. go through abc parts and he will get you a nice AL Knock prepped one.

skip69donzi

Reaction score
they suck. the worst service and lie and lie and lie. sent six mint and fully preped cores only got one of my original cores back got some crusty **** from someone elses back. only three of the six pads i got back were acceptable. never ever will use them again. go through abc parts and he will get you a nice AL Knock prepped one.
Yup, ABCMoparts is the shizzles, Bob is the only dude I’ll deal with for my dash’s

Deezel

Reaction score
Here's a quick update on my dash from Dash Pad Pros.
I know there are lots of people who had issues with them but I have to give credit where credit is due.
I just finished reassembling my dash and everything fit together perfectly. I did have to do some trimming to get some of the pieces to fit properly but it was very minor.

zjEmBOS.jpg

skip69donzi

Reaction score
Here's a quick update on my dash from Dash Pad Pros.
I know there are lots of people who had issues with them but I have to give credit where credit is due.
I just finished reassembling my dash and everything fit together perfectly. I did have to do some trimming to get some of the pieces to fit properly but it was very minor.

zjEmBOS.jpg
Very nice, 👍🏼

Back