• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dodge or Plymouth?

Dodge or Plymouth?

• Total voters

burntorange70

Reaction score
Do you like Dodge or Plymouth cars? Or both mabby?

For me, I like the Plymouths but have all ways liked the looks of the Dodge offerings a little bit more. So I had to go with Dodge for me.

Whats your fav and why?

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
I love em' both burnt, but I lean more towards Plymouth. Just some thing about them. Plymouth Rapid Transit System!

chasduster

Reaction score
I have to say both burnt, just because I own both.....the other will get jelouse....

SSDA67

Reaction score
I Say MOPAR Is For Me.....

He he he

I Like BOTH...I'm Like Chas..I Don't want one of them to think they are any less superior than the others...They Act Up Enough already..

SS

Aussie Challenger

Reaction score
I own a 1970 Dodge Challenger but have owned many MOPAR vehicles over the years, I do like the Cudas & Chargers but the Challenger won. I also own several Australian Valiants.

ramenth

Reaction score
Somehow I missed this one.

Considering it's an equal split between the two: Plymouth B- and E-bodies, and the Dodge M-bod and truck, I guess I'd have to go with 'em both.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I've always been partial to the offerings from Dodge. Currently I have 3 Dodges, 1 Plymouth and 1 Imperial and if I could only add 1 more to the collection it would be another Dodge, so there you go.
BTW, did I mention I like Plymouths too?

71cuda1990

Reaction score
I've always had a thing for the Plymouths. Just something about them I guess. Unfortunately I have yet to own either, but I'm working on it.

btceng

Reaction score
I say both or either, however you look at it. I own a Challenger, but I really wanted a Cuda. I feel different from one day to the next. Even with the similarities, the Cuda seems more like a sports car to me. Maybe one day I'll have one and give a more qualified opinion. Heads you win, tails you win.

71 challenger

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Dodge ram 5.7 hemi slt which I still love and a '71 Challanger that I got last year and has been my dream car since I was 8 and I will have till I die. My dad and I also built a '32 Plymouth with a 340 6 pack,4 speed, IFS and a four link which is hard to not like. We are in the process of rodding a '37 plymoth sedan delivery whish will be nice whan its done. But I love Barracudas too and roadrunners so both I guess

Back