• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Door Jamb Sticker

72barracuda

Reaction score
My door jamb sticker was obliterated during restoration and I didn't have the forethought to get a photo of it but I do have the fender tag and VIN label for dash. This is a 1972 318-2bbl car. Does the door jamb sticker only have the date of manufacture and VIN or is there more info? I have seen these available online and I want to make sure I get the right one. Can anyone provide a recomendation for a source and either a sample or description of what information is on it? Photo of correct location would be nice too. Thanks!

Drivun

Reaction score
From my 72 Challenger its got VIN and date, but its an early build...Aug 71. Reference holes and bolts for location . Repainted B5 blue car so label is original.
Looks like builds actually begun in Jan 1 1972 had to have the weight info added. See the later examples by ECS in the attached post.
Looks like they can get you the replacement if you can get the data.

need help on door vin tag

door sticker.jpg

70chall440

Reaction score
I replaced the one on my 73 Cuda, I think I got it from ECS but am not sure. I do know that placement was not specific, I looked at a bunch of cars and the placement was very loose, some higher some lower. Remember, some guy on the line was slapping them on as the body came down the line so I do not thing location was a big priority.

Kez

Reaction score
Mine was removed by the body shop and I am looking for other pics of installation location and orientation. I had a pic of mine before removal but lost in computer crash. Also - what kind of glue would be best to reapply mine? Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Back