• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

E-Body Space Saver spare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suregrip391

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Excellent original condition, factory space saver spare, great tread and ink stamps for a survivor car. This has never been mounted, tire still has nubs. F78-14, V1, For a 70/71 E-body Cuda or Challenger, actual date is for a 1971. Of the two years, this is absolutely the hardest one to find and the tire looks NOS! Not as many were made this year, $1300 shipped in the 48 states. Will get pictures shortly. Thank you. Located in NY

Please send a PM rather then a reply to thread, this way I get notified.

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm not judging your asking price at all but it blows me away how much these things go for! Unless a car of mine came with one or I happened across one while picking that was cheap, I personally could never spend that kind of money for a trunk ornament. Kudos to you for having an extra!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The A-66 came with one. The price is a good price for the NOS model that fits a T/A Challenger only.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Never!! I drive my cars and when they do get parked at shows, the hood and trunk stay closed. These cars were designed to look there best with everything shut. I never understood why people leave the hood up at a show, it ruins the look of the car. You want to see my engine? Just ask and I'll show it to you. You want to see in the trunk of my vert? Well you can't!:thebirdman:

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have one for most of my cars. If they would get a flat, AAA will get a call. I wouldn't trust the old space saver.

Suregrip391

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

As far as I can tell, never mounted to a car based on the condition and paint still on & around the lug holes and the fact the tire still has the new nubbies. I had a few of these I collected and all went in the $1000 to $1500 range. It takes time to find the right guy looking to put his car back to the day it left the factory but it has never been a problem selling one. Might take a week, might take a year or two. Yes the tire and rim is sold together. These came in all cars that originally had 15" wheels, also convertibles, and cars with dual rear speakers or rear defrost units that hang down, no room for a full size with those options. Also the AAR and TA cars it came standard in. Thanks and yes, strictly eye candy for your trunk! I would not trust a 40 plus year old tire. I can't think of anyone that would want to drive on such an expensive piece of jewelry !! That's just nuts~~~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back