• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Engine paint code !!HELP!!

NW_CUDA

Reaction score
We are ready to paint a 383 1966 satellite and don't want to use rattle can, so does any one have a paint code from PPG/Dupont/ any ect..
Thank you if you can help ..:cool:

Rob R

Reaction score
I have the paint code for DuPont and it is lighter in shade than the rattle can paint that Chry sells...it's the proper factory color.

pic1.jpg

SSDA67

Reaction score
That's TOO Bright Rob R...That is Pontiac Color...The Original Mopar Color had a Little mor Green in it..Almost like Detroit Diesel..

SS

Rob R

Reaction score
The flash lightened up the color in that picture but that color was scanned right off a valve cover of a very low mile 67 Chry.It's an exact match for the sample I used.
Why don't you just take a valve cover or sample in and get it matched like I did.
That way you can adj the color to your taste...

SSDA67

Reaction score
The flash lightened up the color in that picture but that color was scanned right off a valve cover of a very low mile 67 Chry.It's an exact match for the sample I used.
Why don't you just take a valve cover or sample in and get it matched like I did.
That way you can adj the color to your taste...

That Flash OR All The INDY Aluminum Brightening more than the DULL Cast Iron..

POR Also has a pretty Close Match and it is VERY good for Heat(It doesn't BURNISH like alot do)..

SS

Back