• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

hello e-veryone, new here

ingarage30

Reaction score
hello everybody,just want to introduce myself and tell my story, finally getting to my 70 gran coupe thats been sitting in garage for thirty years, kids all gone so got some time now! So i got this car out of a little town in Wyoming years ago, no title, bill of sale, back then laws where different to get a title and wasnt to hard to get through storage\mechanics lein, not so much these days!!!so year later finally got title and ready to get busy, pretty much stripped car through the years, figured out what needs done, body good shape, need truck pan, quarter panel extentions maybe quarter pieces after some blasting, need al new rubber/wheatherstip/ ect,ect, bummers and rear valance missing, but otherwise good builder, not matching numbers for engine trans, but cool thing is it has a 67 440 hp with 915 heads. been doing lots of research for parts and stuff and ran into this site so super stoked to get help from everyone thats been there and knows whats up!! look forward to talking to you all!!!

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Welcome to the show. Just passed through Cheyenne this past Wednesday (drove from PA to ID in 3.5 days in 26' U-Haul on I80). It rained like crazy there, and windy - wow. Let's see some photos of your hot rod.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Howdy from Colorady! I run through Cheyenne a few times a year.
Let's see some pictures of your gran coupe!
What color is it?
Does it retain it's broadcast sheet and fender tag?

mrmopar340

Reaction score
Welcome to the site lots of great people here and lots of knowledge if needed. Looking forward to your pics and progress on it.

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Glad you joined the group!
Gran Coupes are cool e bodies with the upgraded interiors and overhead consoles

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! As you probably noticed, everyone likes to see car pictures! 70 Gran Coupe with a 440 will be fun to drive!

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_5970.jpeg

ingarage30

Reaction score
Like I said, it’s been sitting for 30 years just un buried it in the garage, going to a shop to get put on a rotisserie and blast the bottom and assess from there! Lots to do but pretty complete car before teardown, everything pretty much bagged tagged, could of done a better job documenting 30 years ago

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Sweet! That looks like it's an FE5 (Rallye Red) with an E4 (red) interior!
On a gran coupe none the less.

Looks like the top consolette card is still in the car. Finding a red dash is gonna be tough. Only two other choices.

Are you keeping this car original colors?
Hopefully that fender tag is bagged and tagged somewhere.

I'm curious if the gran coupe door panels on your car that are E4 Red have the wood grain inserts or if they had the red inserts.

ingarage30

Reaction score
Yep lots of research ahead since took apart years ago, but shouldn’t be bad, missing a few things, it was red, white top, white interior, gran coupe, wood grain door panels, overhead consul, low fuel, door ajar I think, been awhile , lots of extra trim on exterior, let me dig and find pic when I bought it

ingarage30

Reaction score
Yep lots of research ahead since took apart years ago, but shouldn’t be bad, missing a few things, it was red, white top, white interior, gran coupe, wood grain door panels, overhead consul, low fuel, door ajar I think, been awhile , lots of extra trim on exterior, let me dig and find pic when I bought it
Even rally hood with chrome inserts, hood pins, haven’t seen that much

Yep lots of research ahead since took apart years ago, but shouldn’t be bad, missing a few things, it was red, white top, white interior, gran coupe, wood grain door panels, overhead consul, low fuel, door ajar I think, been awhile , lots of extra trim on exterior, let me dig and find pic when I bought

Back