• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Fender Tag

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
And the hole locations for the front spoiler.

chinSpoilerInstructions.jpg

Louver stud.jpg

LouversRealDeal.jpg

NorthStar71

Reaction score
Do you have pictures of your car on the forum yet? I'd love to see more pictures of the car that belongs to that awesome set of tags.
no, not a bunch of pics yet - just my original "introduction" post when the car was brown in the 80's. It is a long term project I am doing myself, as time & $$ allow & still getting the lay of the land of the forum. Here is a closer pic of the rear glass, and I never had the 'posts' for the window louvers so ?? and yeah, it's been painted twice so chin spoilers could have been easily filled. thanks again for the replies

Attachments

• cuda 2006 003.jpg
    cuda 2006 003.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 110

Mopar-Nut

Reaction score
Pulled the tags off my fender, haven't found the broadcast sheet, and looking for some tips on best way to preserve/ refinish the tags - without destroying them. Also used an online decoder at Stock Mopar, posting here if anyone can fill in the missing "not found" optionsView attachment 79635
soak them in

Evapo-Rust The Original Super Safe Rust Remover, Water-Based, Non-Toxic, Biodegradable,​

Back