• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

First Post Hello everybody

theajs51797

Reaction score
Hello from Louisville everybody, I'm 23 and just joined the site today and am a Mopar Geek at heart, I currently have a 69 Charger RT and a 65 Satellite Convertible as well as the #2 Dodge miller lite nascar from 2012, however after my brother just picked up a yellow T/A 4 speed, I am really wanting to start getting into the E Bodies. I am a driver and not a nitpicky collector, I see rock chips as character, My favorite car color is primer, and I keep a set of tools in the trunk haha. I am currently on the hunt for my first E body, preferably a 70 challenger hardtop or a 70/71 Cuda hardtop/coupe (Not a convertible haha), rough around the edges but with good bones to build off of, so if theres one for sale out there let me know. Also even though its a GM I have a 68 Chevelle SS Project for sale or trade partial or straight up, completely disassembled and in primer. Thanks!

IMG_4202.jpeg
IMG_5313.jpeg
IMG_7294.JPG

Last edited:

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Nice collection of cars
I am also a fan of 65 Satellites; yours looks very good!
Good Luck with your Challenger search :thumbsup:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from Michigan! Nice cars you have and tell us more about that #2 Dodge Nascar machine.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! All great cars you have there. And best of luck finding your Challenger. Thanks for the pics, neat cars for sure.

Back