• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

AUSTA

Reaction score
Got it the car is away from your house & he has inspected it at the unit.
The hole in the hood is for a reasonably rare model called a shaker when the hood is closed the shaker is connected directly to the engine when the engine is running it shakes & vibrates with the engine RPM
It strange the lawyer said it is non original as the the car has only 22,000 miles on it black is good

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
He said the engine was built in 1967 according to some numbers that are on it.
I can only go by what he tells me.
I never liked it to be honest.
Oh and I don't remember an hole in the hood.

Rich G.

Reaction score
Is it me or does sound like something you’d read on Craigslist. Sorry if I’m wrong.

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Is it me or does sound like something you’d read on Craigslist. Sorry if I’m wrong.

Well it's been my experience in life that when people make a statement that is followed with sorry.
The statement is exactly what they ment.
Sorry if I'm wrong. I'm done here thanks to the few nice people who offered advice and comments.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Well it's been my experience in life that when people make a statement that is followed with sorry.
The statement is exactly what they ment.
Sorry if I'm wrong. I'm done here thanks to the few nice people who offered advice and comments.
Stick around please, this place became a little brighter since you’ve been around. You’ve gotta have skin that’s a little thicker on these forums. A lot of unnecessary things get typed.

hellrats

Reaction score
Doesn't this lawyer have a cell phone with a camera? I'm sure your two must have each others phone numbers. He can take pictures to verify every number on that car and the condition.

Rich G.

Reaction score
Well you took that all wrong. Many people have asked questions and tried to help but I’m new here too and I know more about your personal life then the car we are trying to help you with. This is an E Bodies forum, talk about the car and what you want help with if that’s what you want. Isn’t this what people are here for?

aussiemark

Reaction score
I agree with Matt please don't go this is a great forum and there are a lot of knowledge on here and people who will go out of their way to help. Some of the other Mopar forums have arguments that go on and on but I have found most members here have the maturity not to waist their energy with such nonsense and ignore dumb remarks, you don't have to answer every question if you don't want to. At the end of the day you have a great car from the golden years of muscle cars with the best engine ever. You have made friends here (myself included) and have as much right to be here as anyone else, not all posts have to be car related even if you hear a funny joke please share it.

hellrats

Reaction score
A 1967 engine in a 1970 car? I don't think they would ever be that far apart. Just get the VIN number off of the block and the car. That will tell you for sure.

Knock Out

Reaction score
Great history of the car very cool
Very sorry for your loss
My wife and I are celebrating 35 year anniversary this Sunday
Don’t know what I would do without her
Car pics would be great

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Wow, welcome and good luck with whatever you do with the car. This post sure turned ugly to scare of a new member. Sorry for your loss. Hope someone keeps it in the family.

Back