• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Freakride / control freak suspensions

Plum_Krazy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm in Australia and been keeping an eye on this forum and everyone's builds.
im currently in the middle of a challenger build and am interested in the freakride coil over front ends.
i like it because of the round tube.
I know a lot of people prefer the Alterktion.
is there anyone here that owns a freakride front end?
What do you think of the product? Is it what you expected and what engine do you have?
Could you post a few pics ?
ill be starting a thread on the body build up once I get some time and sort out the pics from start to finish
thanks in advance

72 fishbone

Reaction score
...........................................................................................

Last edited:

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
This reminds me of a few other companies that are no longer in business . this is not the same world as 20 years ago when you could piss off 1 guy & maybe 12 people would find out , now you have to be a lot more careful with the internet piss off 1 guy & the world will know overnight . Strange how he never answers the phone until you use a different # huh !!
There are some good companies to deal with , RMS/ Alterktion is good but the product is not so good , reduced turning radius & poor akerman angles etc .

Plum_Krazy

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys

Thanks fishbone I emailed him 3 days ago for pricing and he replied straight away to rectify a few things but have since had no response.
I will see how it progresses
I'm glad to hear your pleased with the set up though

72 fishbone

Reaction score
.........................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Back