• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Front and Rear Window Channels - 1970 Challenger

SchoberMotorsports

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I recently bought a 70 Challenger and I'll looking for some advice on how to fix this. I'm having a hard time finding the front and rear window channels, mine are completely rotted out. I also know you can buy the A-Pillars for the front, but its rotted out ontop of the windshield too... Where can I find this sheetmetal? Any advice or tricks on rebuilding this? Thanks! -Craig

383946_2033015325375_1843924880_1418355_758389780_n.jpg

vs0ruu.jpg

2e366g6.jpg

415cz.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Holy cow, I thought mine was bad! I am with moparleo on this one, but you may need some oem doner parts Too. Scower the Craigslist that are local to you and keep an eye on Ebay. The Mopar Collectors Guide also has alot of great resources in it too. I bought a whole roof section for mine on graigslist for $160, including the a-pillars.

SchoberMotorsports

Reaction score
What about the space thats between the end of the roof and the rear cowl? Is that apart of the quarter panel or is that piece available as is?

DetMatt1

Reaction score
What about the space thats between the end of the roof and the rear cowl? Is that apart of the quarter panel or is that piece available as is?

Not sure what you are refering to but if you don't see it in the AMD online catalog, then they aren't reproducing it yet. If you are talking understructure pieces that is where you will need to fab your own or find doners.

Back