• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FS: New Mopar Diecast Car Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have finally had a chance to gather up all of my "lil" Mopars and have photographed them into groups (btw: they are all new in their boxes/blister paks). I am keeping all of the ones of the actual cars I own but thought someone might be interested in the rest (approx. 250 pieces). Either that or they go into boxes in the garage rafters and there's not much room up there either. To be honest, there are just too many of them. You can see pics of them at:

http://photobucket.com/diecasts_forsale

I wrote down a master list of them but will need to find time to type them out. I am hoping someone will express interest in all of them. If no one is interested in the entire grouping, I will start selling off individual pieces in a couple of weeks.

UPDATE: I just went through my list (and boy am I tired). I cannot believe I have almost $1300 into these (and that doesn't include tax & all the shipping costs from all those ebay sellers). I never would have thought. I am going to sell the entire collection for almost 45% off what I paid and am going to be looking for $725 + SH for it all. This will definitely save some time looking for all of these individually.

Here are 2 pics (of approx 33) below:

IMG_5503.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

Last edited:

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know! I never knew how many pieces I had until I got them all together. It's just way too overkill for me these days.

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who like the larger 1:10 scale cars (and especially remote controlled ones), check out this Superbird. This alone cost $76.

IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5517.jpg

IMG_5518.jpg

burntorange70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look like 68's to me. That sucks. I can't find a 70 any where. I can find 68 Hemi Darts by the boat load but no 70.

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: I am going to be selling off the collection in smaller groupings and individual pieces. I decided to do so after several people requested specific groupings. After tomorrow (since I am waiting to hear from two people who were two of the first to contact me), it will be on a first come -first served basis. Click on the Photobucket link and let me know which ones you are interested in and I will get back to you with a price.

http://photobucket.com/diecasts_forsale

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in all of the Dusters, depending on price. How much for the big one? And how much a piece for the little ones?

Alley, I PM'd you on the 31st. Let me know if you want them. Trying to be fair, I am holding cars for those who are commiting to buying them and I've got someone else inquiring. When you have a minute, let me know either way.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alley, I PM'd you on the 31st. Let me know if you want them. Trying to be fair, I am holding cars for those who are commiting to buying them and I've got someone else inquiring. When you have a minute, let me know either way.

If you can sell them to someone else, go ahead, no worries. and it is a good price. I'm interested in the small Duster's if he doesn't take them. Thanks GTX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back