• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Greetings from centrel new york

js29

Reaction score
I have been a fan of E bodies sense i was a kid my first was a70 challenger-RT 383 4speed my brother totaled her on me i had a70 SE after that a barracuda convertible also a70 both 318-automatic now i am restoring a1970 challenger RT-SE 383 automatic all numbers matching i just started the quarter panels how well does AMD parts fit some say vary well it'nice to meet all of you and hope to swap some information

moparleo

Reaction score
Lets just say that AMD is the best Currently available. But nothing fits like factory if you can find any of it. AMD has very good fit, good wall thickness and very good reproduction of all mounting tabs and contours.

Welcome back to your Mopar roots.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
AMD would be your top choice in the aftermarket.

js29

Reaction score
I took everyone's advice and got amd metal the outer wheelhouse did fit well but the two alignment tabs center and front were off. it did fit every ware else the trunk extention's look good fit good and will be next to go on the. trunk lid is vary nice. after that i will order quaterpanels and a roof skin you gota love vinyl roof's. thanks for the referel

Back