• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Has anyone used "Power Brake Booster Exchange" in Lynnwood Washington?

Ronbo73

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Has anyone used "Power Brake Booster Exchange" in Lynnwood Washington to rebuild their power brake booster? I sent my power brake booster to them in October of 2022 and I haven't herd from them since. I've called and emailed numerous times with no responses. I am not on Facebook so I can't message them there.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Yes, they used to be called booster Dewey. Now it’s called booster Steve. They did a great job on mine, never a problem with the communication. This is the first I heard of it.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I’ve used them numerous times over the last 3 years without issue and never waited more then 6 weeks.
I just went on their Facebook page and found this. It might explain everything but the poor communication.
8E46F787-76E7-4725-85A8-48B80A0FC52E.png

Ronbo73

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I just wish they would respond to emails or answer their phone!

gf7cuda

Reaction score
I talked to booster Steve today, sending my 71 Cuda booster to him next week. Heard all positive remarks with them.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
What phone number are you calling or email address?

Ronbo73

Reaction score
@gf7cuda, What number did you call? Please let me know. I would appreciate it. I've called numerous times and emailed numerous times with no responses. They have had my power brake booster since Oct 2022.

gf7cuda

Reaction score
Rondo, the number was 503 238-8882. Steve picked up right away.

Ronbo73

Reaction score
@gfcuda, I called the number today and they picked up right away. Thank you all for responding to my post.

Ronbo73

Reaction score
I will update this thread when I receive my power brake booster. Fingers crossed it will be soon.

Ronbo73

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to update. The booster came back about a month ago. Looks good but I will not be able to test it until I get the car together. I know that they "test" them before they send them back but I would like to make sure it works.
There is one small thing that I will need to change and that is the bolt and nut on the clamp that is used to hold both halves together (midland) is not correct. It is a Philips head with a nut and it should be a flat head bolt with a square nut. The nut and bolt look cheap and I will need to change it because it bothers me. I will add pictures today.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to update. The booster came back about a month ago. Looks good but I will not be able to test it until I get the car together. I know that they "test" them before they send them back but I would like to make sure it works.
There is one small thing that I will need to change and that is the bolt and nut on the clamp that is used to hold both halves together (midland) is not correct. It is a Philips head with a nut and it should be a flat head bolt with a square nut. The nut and bolt look cheap and I will need to change it because it bothers me. I will add pictures today.
Dang, wrong nut and bolt, I would contact them. Does it looks like something you can get locally? What did it end up costing you with shipping?

Ronbo73

Reaction score
I think the cost was $360-370 with shipping both ways. The booster looks good just the clamping bolt is wrong.

IMG_6025.jpg

IMG_6026.jpg

Back