• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

HELLO fellow Mopar's!

tyscuda

Reaction score
New to the site and wanted to share my excitement with other e-body fanatics! After over a year my 72 Cuda is coming home soon! Short story about my car...... My father ordered the car new back in 1972. The car was sold in 1978. I remember the day like it was yesterday. (I was born in 1973) When I turned 15 I made my first of many attempts to buy the car back. After several attempts, several years later and after my son was born, I finally bought the car! The year was 1998. With family, kids and the expense of general life my Cuda was garaged and sat aside. Two years ago I began buying ALLOT of parts. As of today, almost every piece of metal is new AMD and the first coat of Basin Street Blue paint has been sprayed! Needless to say, I'm READY!!! My Cuda is a two fender tag car. 340, Auto, white stripe, white top and white interior. I have ALL the paperwork from when it was new. I could ramble on and on........looking forward to sharing the completion of my build with all my fellow Mopar friends!

btceng

Reaction score
Yeah. It's great to hear those stories about reclaiming a car. Very cool and welcome to the site. I think you'll like it here.

tyscuda

Reaction score
Thanks for the friendly welcome! I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how! LOL! Couldn't get them to post from my iPhone and I'm not in front of a computer much. Thanks again!

tyscuda

Reaction score
Pics of My 72 Fish.......

MY Cuda....

My Cuda 003.jpg

My Cuda 009.jpg

My Cuda 013.jpg

My Cuda 017.jpg

My Cuda 019.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg