• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Calgary Canada

cudaclive

Reaction score
First, I did not know there even was a "For E Bodies Only" site, glad you are here. I have used the "For A Bodies Only" site quite a lot in the past.
History: My first Mopar was a 1974 Plymouth Satellite with a 318, fun a but not quick enough. So I upgraded to a 4 speed Plymouth 1973 340 Duster, fun and quick. I now own a 1970 440 Plymouth Barracuda, not numbers matching. Which is good, as I wanted to do some upgrades to it. As you can tell I am a Plymouth enthusiast. The body is okay, but will need some work in the next couple of years, not looking forward to that part. Right now I am just looking to make it handle and stop better, then get some more horsepower out of it. This is a great car to have as a hobby, as parts are fairly easy to find. Technology is coming into play on these old cars as well.
Its snowing here right now, so I have to bundle up to work on the car on the weekends. Really wish I had a furnace in the garage. Anyways, just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Cheers,

Clive

moparleo

Reaction score
Welcome aboard to FEBO. Sounds like the first thing to fix is to get a portable heater for the garage. Several years ago I bought a radiant heater that I mounted overhead from my work bench. It not only warms me up but I also use it to warm up parts that I am going to paint, and to help dry parts that I already painted.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, just got about 14 inches of snow and it's cold too. No heat in my 2 garages here either. Thank goodness my boss has a. 120x60 with heat and lifts. Post a pic of your Barracuda

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome from Calgary ... Ok I used to live there & I got sick of the endless cold so now I live in Panama no heater required here !!

cudaclive

Reaction score
image.jpg

Here is my car as it sits today. I don't have that many pictures of my car. I guess I need to take more this year.

image.jpg

Back