• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Kansas

King of battle

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm a 15 year Army Field Artillery Veteran. Been out since 2015.

I am a 100% newbie at all this and may have bigger ambitions than whats realistically possible but I'm going to do my best to create what I've invisioned in my head. I have a 72 Challenger that has been butchered by the previous owners. I'm wanting the slammed/lowered stance.
I've been looking at the RMS Alterktion system for the front and Street Lynx system for the rear. Will this set up get me that stance I mentioned?
Again, I'm a newbie so any and all advice, suggestions and most of all...Photos is much appreciated.

IMG_20200831_180030_737.jpg

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Hello fro Nebraska! Welcome to FEBO! Nice project you have there. Should be a great build. Thanks the the pic and please keep us posted on your progress! :)

budascuda

Reaction score
Welcome to our site,
lowered ebodies look great, the good folks here will give you all the "GRADs"

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome from Panama !
70s Mopars were far ahead of the competition in suspension for the year & handle very well using upgraded stock style parts & can be pushed well over 1 g with proper pieces , I suggest you look at Hotchkiss systems or Firm Feel first . A low arc composite leaf spring with a good adjustable shock will give crazy handling in the rear with an upgraded sway bar & you do not have to redesign everything .
I would skip on both , the AlterKtion is maybe the best rack & pinion front steer system out there but it is Pinto based & you lose turning radius , Make sure you drive one BEFORE you buy .
I have installed the Street linx system also , it has been disappointing as well

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Sounds like a neat project. Look forward to seeing the progress. Glad you’re here.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Keep us posted and it looks like you already have some AMD sheet metal ready to go
Oh, and thanks to for your service:usflag:

Back