• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Minnesota

Sublime440

Reaction score
Challenger.jpg
Hello, I have been on other forums for years. I thought I would share my restoration with fellow e-body lovers.

My garage includes my 70 Dart Swinger 340 (high school car) 70 Challenger r/t 440 4-speed and my 2009 SRT8 Challenger.

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice Challenger. I look forward to hearing more about it.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Welcome. Very nice Challenger. How about some pics of your other cars? Would love to check them out.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Very nice! Especially like the Dart. I'm a little biased though as I have one. Looks good. Must just have some cosmetic work to do?

burntorange70

Reaction score
O. Lol. I guess I am used to SoCal cars. Although mine does need some floor pan and trans tunnel work due to the flywheel coming apart.

Good luck with your builds. Some very nice rides you got there.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Happened before I got it. Don't know the story or if they were ok or not. I hope so. Scary stuff for sure. Had an auto in it so either just put what they had in it or scared them. lol. I put a 4 speed back in it.

Keep us updated on your builds. I'm sure there will even be interest in the Dart too. Though probably more so over on FABO.

Sublime440

Reaction score
Thanx, Yes, my Dart is well documented on FABO. It was off the road for 29 years. I spent the past year getting back on the road.

Back