• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from (very) green Oregon

devinism

Reaction score
There are a few on here that probably know me as 'Devinism'(on ..Bay), from Paradise / Magalia CA.
Well..... the Camp Fire in Nov 2018 took care of that.

I rebuild most MoPar switches from the 50s, 60, early 70s.

Long time member on FBBO and FCBO and have owned at least 25 MoPars, starting in 1972.
Started restoring (and racin' them from time to time) in 1979

DrEamer

Reaction score
Welcome from ....well Oregon !!! What part of the state are you in?

DrEamer

Reaction score
McMinnville. 40 miles SW of Portland.

And you?

Nice videos of the Challenger!

I'm out of Albany, so not too far away. I even had my engine machine work done in McMinnville. So I have been there a few times. I'm glad you like my silly videos, I should be doing another one soon, maybe even this weekend.

devinism

Reaction score
I'm out of Albany, so not too far away. I even had my engine machine work done in McMinnville. So I have been there a few times. I'm glad you like my silly videos, I should be doing another one soon, maybe even this weekend.
We went to the Albany indoor swap meet last year. Really enjoyed it!
Been in Mac since September

DrEamer

Reaction score
We went to the Albany indoor swap meet last year. Really enjoyed it!
Been in Mac since September
Sorry to hear you were one of the many affected by the various fires in California over the last few years. I have met a few families that have done the same thing, and left the state. That said, enjoy our state. Also, I may need some switch work at some time if you are still doing it.

Last edited:

devinism

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you were one of the many affected by the various fire in California over the last few years. I have met a few families that have done the same thing, and left the state. That said, enjoy our state. Also, I may need some switch work at some time if you are still doing it.
Thank you.

Yes, going strong rebuilding MoPar switches.

fasjac

Reaction score
Hello Devin and welcome from Arkansas. I’m going to need a dimmer switch for cuda eventually. Works likes most originals. Sometimes it works great and sometimes have to manipulate.

Reaction score
Welcome from your neighbour to the north in B C Canada
This isn't Mopar related but if you're into aviation checkout the Spruce Goose at the Evergreen Aviation Museum it's an awesome piece of history in McMinnville.
Good to know you repair switches too.

devinism

Reaction score
Welcome from your neighbour to the north in B C Canada
This isn't Mopar related but if you're into aviation checkout the Spruce Goose at the Evergreen Aviation Museum it's an awesome piece of history in McMinnville.
Good to know you repair switches too.

Thank you.
We live next door to the museum! I drool looking at the aircraft (my first love)!

Reaction score
I have to say that as you drive down the entrance road to the museum, to see the 747 parked on the roof overtop of the Spruce Goose it an awe inspiring sight. I'm not an aircraft guy but that Goose is awesome!!
I have a baulky 70 Cuda dash dimmer switch, what is a rough idea of turn around time to get it repaired?

Back