• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Wyoming!!

Wyo70Mopar

Reaction score
Hi everyone, figured I should finally make a post now that I own a E body. I am currently restoring my 1970 Plymouth Barracuda convertible! Always wanted to own a convertible so I'm pretty excited to get this one back on the road! Originally the car was red with a black top, black interior and powered by a 318 with a automatic.. My plan is to put in a 440-6 with a 4 speed should make it a fun cruiser!! The car will either be red with red shaker, red or white interior with black hockey stripe OR I will paint it black with silver shaker, white interior/top and red hockey stripe. either way it should look pretty good, the car is currently on the rotisserie and my dad and I will do all the body and paint work on the car. I already have a list of parts I need to start buying for the car so hopefully I can find some on this site. Look forward to talking Mopars with you guys I'm sure i'll have questions along the way.

322014495_1567978523666629_399621942411250419_n.jpg

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Beautiful Superbird in Y1
Sounds like great plan options for the Cuda vert!
Glad you joined up!

Don Benson

Reaction score
Congrats from Perkasie, PA on the convertible purchase. Should be a great project.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
@Wyo70Mopar
Welcome to the site. Nice looking vert you have there.
Being a 70 BH I have some interest in what the car was originally. Would you be able to post a picture of the fender tag readout?
Being a red with black car I have some curiosities of what options it came with.
Thanks!

Wyo70Mopar

Reaction score
@Wyo70Mopar
Welcome to the site. Nice looking vert you have there.
Being a 70 BH I have some interest in what the car was originally. Would you be able to post a picture of the fender tag readout?
Being a red with black car I have some curiosities of what options it came with.
Thanks!
Yea I can post a picture tonight of the fender tag.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! I love the state of Wyoming. Relatives in Sheridan.
Your convertible is looking very nice already :thumbsup:

Wyo70Mopar

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! I love the state of Wyoming. Relatives in Sheridan.
Your convertible is looking very nice already :thumbsup:
Thank you! I’m not very far from Sheridan, really pretty area with the bighorn mountains.

Back