• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello i,m back

RT44007

Reaction score
No i hadn't fallen off the edge of the earth but my password was forgotten. Everything is fine downunder and have been spending my time taking my two challengers to various carshows (i do only take one at a time). I bought and fully restored my 1970 r/t challenger 440 4 speed ( # matching) plum crazy car in jan 2007 and finished the resto in nov 2008 and i bought my other 1970 r/t challenger 440 auto (original 383) as a complete finished car in jan 2012. On asking some questions i found out that the two cars came from the same importer in the gold coast...australia. I had purchased the plum crazy car direct from this importer and so on telling him that i had purchased the orange car he proceeded to inform me that he had purchased both these cars from the same family in california. Apparently the husband was a mechanic and that he had passed away and so they were selling the two cars.i would like to one day to try and find the family and show them the two cars back together again but now in oz. Love the cars so much that in august i run a mopars only car show and it just keeps getting bigger and better.my next desire is to attend a couple of mopar shows in the usa in the near future. Good to catch up and all the best for 2013. Regards carey

RT44007

Reaction score
Will be putting photos up asap. Hopefully coming to the u.s. In march / april next year for mopars at the strip in vegas.

Back