• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Help cant find a radiator to fit a 73

dazedduster

Reaction score
Can you guys tell me what radiator you are using, i have returned 3 so far. They have either been way to small or way to big with no way to shut the hood.
Thanks in advance

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
A 1973 what?

Exactly! Might be the same problem at the parts store, he's just going through all the 73's in the inventory until one fits. :icon_razz:

Seriously though, dude may need to go to a different parts store or order one through Summit (or similar). Make sure you tell them if it's an automatic, etc.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have a friend that sells direct fit bolt in alum rads for Mopar , I can get the info if you are interested.
I think they are Champion brand

Last edited:

dazedduster

Reaction score
sorry i was looking at the car and the parts and irritated when i wrote the original message so it all made sence at the time .it is a 73 challenger with a 318 automatic. i just ordered a champion hopefully all goes well.

"Exactly! Might be the same problem at the parts store, he's just going through all the 73's in the inventory until one fits. :icon_razz:"

I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING OF THAT.

but one parts store has the same part no matter what 73 dodge or plymouth you use and the other parts store is unable to get it.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Thanks for having a good sense of humor! I actually need a radiator for my 73 Challenger w/ an Automatic too, so I'll wait for your approval - let us know.

Back