• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Help ID seats

burntorange70

Reaction score
I have these bucket seats in my Demon right now. I got them out of a 70 Duster But don't know any thing about them other than that. I was talking to some one and he said that they may be E-body seats. Does any one know what car these seats came from? Was it an E-body? If so. Do you know what year?

If you need more pics let me know can get more when I go home.

Thank you all for your help.
Russell

000_0014.jpg

000_0016.jpg

Reaction score
What I have been told 70 71 A and E body seat are the same, just different tracks and in some cases different foam buns. Mine are out of a 70 Challenger. Take the hard backs off,I found A different build sheet in the back of each one. They were A $75 dollar swapmeet find. But I did put new Legendary skins and buns on them.

Picture 2308.jpg

burntorange70

Reaction score
May just try taking the backs off then. Mine look like they were recovered but may still be worth taking a look anyway to see what I can find.

Thank you for the info.

quapman

Reaction score
They look like 70 Barracuda to me. I think 71 Gran coupe with cloth are the same also. I bet a look through the Legendary website would tell the tale.

Steve

burntorange70

Reaction score
Now that is a good idea. I talked to the guy at Legendary when I was redoing the interior of the Dart. They know there stuff.

Thank you for your help.
Russell

Back