• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hey guys and gals

Cuda21AAR

Reaction score
Well I've been super busy as of later and as of now was just got done working on the 1971 cuda project car I bought last night right now my aar is getting it's block painted lime green like the car and new mopar black value covers! The 1971 is gonna be a 426 hemi clone originally a v code car it's gonna have Dana 60 rear end, with a pistol grip 4 speed maybe. Termec 5 spd, idk yet it's gonna be candy green with a painted candy black billboard that's my world right now. Thanks Dylan!

3406pk

Reaction score
That sounds like a great build for the 71. Have fun working on it. Good luck in hockey too. I check in febo every so often, most times I'm at fabo. We've (wife & I) have a 70aar all original, a 72 challenger 340-4spd, and 74 Duster w 408 small block. The Duster gets most attention now cuz I've been drag racing it. Just out a few times this summer in ND but was improving.

Cuda21AAR

Reaction score
Pictures will come on my aar in a few days next time i'm on a computer and then will get a few pictures of the 71

Cuda21AAR

Reaction score
thank you this is my 1970 plymouth aar j code cuda which means its realy but its a 440 race engine with a 727 pistol grip automatic its got a dana 60 rear end barry grant race carb. superlime green paint its got shaved doorhandles and streetglow superlime green neon im getting the block painted superlime green and black mopar value covers more soon

cuda 5.jpg

cuda 6.jpg

me and my aar.jpg

Cuda21AAR

Reaction score
Thank you very much it's an actual j code I still have the scope hood and the earbrow spoilers and stock exhaust it's not daddys either it's mine and in my name

Back