• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi Gents:

BillJ

Reaction score
I think I was a member but I was always working. I finally am retired -- although now I do the same job PT and make a lot more money as a "consultant" since my employer doesn't seem to be able to find anyone who wants to work. I have a 70 cuda that I have had for years and am now putting a QA suspension on the front. It is a "driver" that my wife calls a "**** box" that I intend to make my daily driver sort of like a "mad max" machine in primer. I want a machine that doesn't get too much attention but when you open the hood it is pristine. I'll becoming for assistance here and there so please excuse me if I can't contribute too much. Thank you. Bill.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_1924.jpeg

pschlosser

Reaction score
You got any pics of the rat box you can show us? If it's shaped like a barracuda, you still may get unwanted attention. But fewer and fewer later gen's know what they are, anymore.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the desert. My son is trying to convince me to just paint my 71 Barracuda's engine compartment, door jams, around the windshield and rear window and trunk FJ6 and leave the rest multiple colors and primer! Paint it later. So post some pictures.

Deathproofcuda

Reaction score
I think I was a member but I was always working. I finally am retired -- although now I do the same job PT and make a lot more money as a "consultant" since my employer doesn't seem to be able to find anyone who wants to work. I have a 70 cuda that I have had for years and am now putting a QA suspension on the front. It is a "driver" that my wife calls a "**** box" that I intend to make my daily driver sort of like a "mad max" machine in primer. I want a machine that doesn't get too much attention but when you open the hood it is pristine. I'll becoming for assistance here and there so please excuse me if I can't contribute too much. Thank you. Bill.

Welcome from a fellow 70 Cuda $hitbox owner. Would love to see some pics of yours and hear more about it. What motor, trans, color, interesting options, etc? Good luck with your project.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Howdy and welcome. Let's see some pics of your ride!
What's the fender tag say about the car?

I've got several 70's and I'm always interested in learning about others.

Back