• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Holiday card mailing list

Ray

Reaction score
Anyone interested ?
Pm me your info and if you want it shared with other members, who wish to participate.

ramenth

Reaction score
Wow, no responses to this thread?

It's a wonderful opportunity for some of our members to get to know each other better, that's for sure. And after having spent an afternoon with Ray I can tell you, he's a guy who's worth getting to know better.

Ray

Reaction score
I have one so far. Give folks a little time.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Maybe a little more explanation is required and I gotta be honest, I'm hit or miss at best on sending cards to my immediate family. I have never sent a bday card to any of my friends nor have I received any, we just plain don't expect each other to. All the birthdays are recognized verbally though. I know I'm probably missing something here, that's why a little explanation might be good for me.

Ray

Reaction score
Just trying to get members to connect a little over the holidays. Some that post may feel a little disconnected and I just threw this out there to perhaps draw our little community closer. It doesn't have to be a card, just a handwritten note works.
Like I said just something I tossed out there.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Absolutely, 100% nothing personal against anyone but I don't see it happening on this site. However this is a forum where we are all within reach of each other, couldn't we organize something utilizing the site?

Ray

Reaction score
Absolutely, 100% nothing personal against anyone but I don't see it happening on this site. However this is a forum where we are all within reach of each other, couldn't we organize something utilizing the site?

Matt I understand. Just an idea I tossed out. I have a few responses so far. If people want to participate they will if not that's fine too.

moparleo

Reaction score
Which ever ones that are currently politically correct. I guess. But to profess my own beliefs, Christmas , even though it is technically a Pagan holiday it is the most widely recognized Holiday of the season. God bless everyone out there.

Bill

Reaction score
Which ever ones that are currently politically correct. I guess. But to profess my own beliefs, Christmas , even though it is technically a Pagan holiday it is the most widely recognized Holiday of the season. God bless everyone out there.
Speaking of being politically correct. I thought this was kind of funny.
funny.jpg

funny.jpg

Ray

Reaction score
Bump back up top in case anyone else wants to participate.:icon_salut:

Back