• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hotchkis suspension upgrade kits

challenger440

Reaction score
just hooked up the Hotchkis UCA's. Went together real nicely and is excellent quality. Cant wait to get the steering linkage & T-bars installed to get this thing on the ground!

uca2.jpg

Brads70

Reaction score
Nice job! Nice and clean! They are a bit of work to set up as you have to disassemble them to make adjustments. But worth it in the end.
Here is mine.
PDRM0876.jpg

PDRM0878.jpg

PDRM0879.jpg

challenger440

Reaction score
Wow, rad! Yes not lookng forward disasembling them...just had to take my best guess. You have the tie rid sleeves and strut rods I want (not to mention the brakes!) but I'm getting there. Running stock sleeves and rods until I can save up. Just got it on the ground today too and must have forgotten to center the steering gear or something before putting linkage back together...turns a ton in one direction but only 1.5 turns in the other. :eusa_wall: Bummer...will be back on jacks tomorrow for a bit.

What kind of finish is on your lower arms btw? Or is it just shaded funny in the picture? Also, do you have any pics handy of your center link? I cant tell from the manual which way it should really go in. Thanks so much for sharing Brads70!

.....Anyone else out there running similar setup and want to share too?

rotor - uca.jpg

rotor - uca 2.jpg

car lowered.jpg

Last edited:

Brads70

Reaction score
It's just a rattle can paint job on my LCA's. It's an A-Body arm not a E-Body. I used a B-Body center link, I found it gave me slightly better results when setting bump steer. Tie rod sleeves I made, I used a stock inner tie rod and a howe quick bump kit for the outer.

jbearden

Reaction score
I have been thinking of buying this kit for my Challenger but my question for the rear sway bar is this:I have a B body Dana 60 that I have been wanting to put under the car with the Dr. Diff hangers.Will I have to then buy the B body rear bar for it to work properly or can I go ahead and order the entire E body TVS kit?

Brads70

Reaction score
I have been thinking of buying this kit for my Challenger but my question for the rear sway bar is this:I have a B body Dana 60 that I have been wanting to put under the car with the Dr. Diff hangers.Will I have to then buy the B body rear bar for it to work properly or can I go ahead and order the entire E body TVS kit?

The Hotchkis rear sway bar attaches to the rear end with clamps so the e-body one will work just fine. I too have a Dana B-Body length from DrDiff and the Hotchkis rear sway bar. I just unbolted it off the 8 3/4 and bolted it on the new Dana

Back