• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Howdy

snowfish

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie here on the site and wanted to say hello. There are some great photos of member's cars and this site should be a great resource.

I bought a 71 Challenger in Portland OR last October and the wife and I drove it home to Colorado. It was a fun trip and there's nothing like driving an old muscle car 1200 miles!

It's a pretty solid car, but I'll be looking for a few things here and there to make it a nice driver.

Thanks,
Ian

burntorange70

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO Ian! Good to have you here. Congrats on you new E body. Got any pics of it so we can check it out?

snowfish

Reaction score
Thanks guys! The car is a 71 base model with R/T hood, original bucket seats and console w/slapstick auto (AC car but was removed). It has an upgraded 360 and overall nice shape, just a little rust in the trunk pan. I'm going to be replacing the current wheels with torque thrust wheels and am replacing the carb and doing a few other things. I will post some new pics in the spring when I am done. Its basically going to be a driver/cruise car. I'm looking forwared to having some fun with it!

DSCN1137.jpg

DSCN1143.jpg

DSCN1136.jpg

DSCN1134.jpg

Back