• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE ISO: white interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmuller0420

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to change to white interior, so looking for it all / seats, a-pillars, door panels, rear panels.

I have a good condition black interior if anyone was interested (trade etc?)

Bret Schneider

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe trade? I'm looking to go the opposite direction, white to black on a 74 Challenger. Everything's in pretty good condition as well. Nothing cracked, usual fading and wear.

Cmuller0420

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe trade? I'm looking to go the opposite direction, white to black on a 74 Challenger. Everything's in pretty good condition as well. Nothing cracked, usual fading and wear.

That would work well for me - send me some pictures?

Cmuller0420

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures of it.

My challenger was originally white interior, so not sure if these are original 74’s...maybe someone with more experience could weigh in.

8D3CC4A6-2C89-40AA-B020-3D6F5B3C9117.jpeg

D68BA5E1-7898-4E6B-A881-800136BF8A1F.jpeg

800C0298-8ACC-47E7-AFCD-77F549240896.jpeg

F99BAD00-4B09-46CF-BED8-6EC6CC25C0DB.jpeg

Bret Schneider

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in the process of restoring the car now so some of the interior is out already. I'll get the rest pulled this weekend and send you some pictures.

You mentioned your Challenger was originally white. Were the panels you have now all swapped out or repainted from white to black?

Cmuller0420

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think they were a repaint, looks to be black panels. The ones I have removed are black on both sides, I’d think if someone had painted them, they wouldn’t do the back side or would be traces of white showing. I’ll take some more pics and send to you.

sounds good to me.

Bret Schneider

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Think I'm going to have to pass. Looked up what it would cost to ship this stuff and it's about what the car sold for new back in 74 :) Good luck with your project.

volunteer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
up in Kelowna, British Columbia

O.K.Mopars? Been awhile since I had a white interior E-body. First was from '74 to '78 then again from '99 to '03. Black is just about totally black while white interiors still have a fair amount of black items. Smaller pieces can easily be painted - best is Krylon Fusion - but there are others. Very important to consider is that all traces of armor-all, etc., be totally removed. I believe items such as console, entire dash, carpets and steering column will remain black. You will for sure need a new package tray. Not sure about 'kick panels'. Seat upholstery and head-liner would be purchased new so all that basically leaves to decide on is the four side panels. From all my past experiences, the (original) black pieces tend to hold up very well over the decades, while white ones tend to break-down and get 'chalky' faster. This deterioration makes them very difficult to paint over, but, the prepping becomes critical.
If you end up trading yours for whites, be absolutely sure the 'replacements' are 'solid'. Good luck.

Last edited:

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest keeping your seats each and buy new color of your choice from Legendary. I went from black to white and am so pleased with their quality. It is amazing.

71droptop

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to change to white interior, so looking for it all / seats, a-pillars, door panels, rear panels.

I have ( Brand New in the box) White seat backs for your year..
Got them from mike @ roseville- they were later71 and up. Mine were the early ones. No help from him.
Have pics. Save you $$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back