• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just droppin' a line and an update

ramenth

Reaction score
Some of you may have noticed (some of you may have not... lol) that I've been gone for a while.

To all our new members let me say "welcome aboard." When I come back to fulfill my duties as a mod and member of the site I hope to be able to take the time to get to know you better.

To my friends here, I'll be blunt. I had to walk away. Things were shaking out in my life that I was afraid would move onto the site. I still held a lot of anger and resentment over losing Sarah. My life was turning into a mess that had to be righted. I was afraid that I'd start taking that anger and resentment out on the members here and so, I've taken a sabbatical, and have sought to remove as much stress from my life as I can possibly eliminate by choice.

The new job is working out well. I'm on the Houston line of assembly, building the interiors. A co-worker and I have built a good rapport on doing our jobs and are now able to do in less than a week what it used to take us a month to do. We've finally moved out of prototype stage and are hoping that all the engineering mods and supply issues will allow us to put the trains together faster.

I have more news to give ya'll that can wait til I get back. I just want to check in and let ya'll know not to worry.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Good to here from you Robert. Take your time. All is well here and yes you were missed. Glad work is going well. Show them how it's done! Cant wait till you get back man. Later.

74 challenger

Reaction score
Glad the job is going well Robert. I know its not much of a comfort now but you will see Sarah again. That is the hope we have in Christ.Heard its been cold up there,not missing it at all.LOL Dave

Bill

Reaction score
Good to hear form you Robert! Very smart of you taking some time off to "regroup". I bet Sarah would be or should I say "is" proud of you. Good news about your new job. Up State NY area is not that far away from Vermont. Hope to meet you some day.
Bill

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Yes indeed , good to hear from you Robert. We have all missed you on here. Take what time you need . Rick

moparleo

Reaction score
XOXOXOXOX, Wait, wrong letter! Oh Robert, its you. Were you gone or something ?? Do you have any you know whats( pictures, what else) on interior assembly procedures yet ? and any possible Mopar applications? We have someone building a 4-door Cuda how about a custom rail car interior? uh-ho, I am starting to feel soft, better get to bed so I can be ready for the twin grand kids tomorrow. 5 Day a week job with few benefits. I can't be too mean or its jail time.

Ray

Reaction score
Welcome back in whatever capacity you are comfortable with.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
You know I was just thinking about you while I was making coffee this morning! Wondering how you were doing and hoping that things were getting better. thanks for checking in, you saved me from typing a PM. Glad the job is working out for you too! Keep on keepin' on!

Back