• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Kevko Oil pan

Cudafever

Reaction score
Has any on use one and how was the ground clearance. I have a 360/408 and have been looking at the Kevko M302 (8") and the M306 7.1/2" deep.

I plan on putting smaller tires on the front(so it won't rub the fenders) and lowering the front end for more lift at launch. So ground clearance becomes more critical.

any one used one of theses?

My car is a 70 Barracuda, full interior, 727, 4.56 gears and 26x 10" x 15 Slicks.

A street car that spend all it time at the drag strip.

moparleo

Reaction score
The most popular oil pans are made by Milo-Don. Don't lower the f/e too much. Tune with your torsion bars, front shocks, bump steer adjustment. Remember you get more roll out with a taller tire.

Cudafever

Reaction score
The most popular oil pans are made by Milo-Don. Don't lower the f/e too much. Tune with your torsion bars, front shocks, bump steer adjustment. Remember you get more roll out with a taller tire.

Yeah i know, but I'm not ready to buy those skinny tires and wheels up front. If it hooks i won't change anything but 2800 stall on a short stroke 340, and 2800+ stall on a 4" stroke 360 has me thinking I Will be tuning the suspension before the eng.

It has SS spring with a snubbed so that's a plus. with 26"x10x15 slicks. 4.56 geared 8 3/4

Last edited:

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have welded up my own , I far prefer wider pans with baffles & crank scraper there is a lot of room sideways

Cudafever

Reaction score
I had a kevko on my stock car. Really nice pan. I recommend them.

Cool! glad to find some one that has use one.

Yours a small block? and if so which one? M302 or M306

cuda33

Reaction score
I dont recall the model number. It was a small block left turn pan 6 qt. I think and it had a bung in the side to check the crank as per track rules. Good quality pan however.

Back