• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

later_today_at_x whats this now showing up?

hemi71x

Reaction score
Ok what the heck is this later_today_at_x that is now showing up on the E bodies site?
My desktop computer is showing this, but my laptop computer isn't, so whats going on between the two machines, with this site?
How do i go about getting it back to the way it was, or the problem isn't at my end at all?
Anyone got any idea whats going on? How to correct it?
hemi71x

R4Sedan

Reaction score
Jim, I don't know. It happens on my phone and Laptop. This seems to be the forgotten site compared to the other two I frequent.
That's why I hardly come on here anymore, even though I own an E-body. Maybe it's something they are working on.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Joey said you have to clear the cache on whatever machine is giving to problem message.
I did it and it worked. Of course it cleared everything including passwords, so be prepared.
I tried that, clearing the "cache" thing.
DIDN'T WORK.
I don't get it?
Just this E bodies site.
I check in with the A, B, C, bodies site, and they operate with me correctly.
Dunno about this computer, internet S#*t.

moparleo

Reaction score
same here. Just do a search on whatever browser you are using for " clear cache. " It will give you the procedure. You need to do the advanced mode.
View attachment 99408

2022-11-05.png

themechanic

Reaction score
It's a PITA to have to clear cache just for one website's malfunction with their code. What's worse, it has to be done every time I use FEBO, regardless which device or browser I choose.

hemi71x

Reaction score
I don't know what happened here, or who might have done what.
But all these alphabet soup web sites, A, B, C, E, bodies, i can again log onto without any issues thru Internet Explorer, without getting a white page in a fraction of a second.
And this later_today_x has gone away.
But the issue on the E body site i get the ad pop up on the bottom of the page using Internet Explorer, but i don't get it using Firefox, and i have an ad blocker program with Firefox.
So i think I'm still just gonna do the sites using Firefox, not getting ads.
On the A, and B, body sites, I'm a gold member, so I'm not supposed to get ads.
So with Firefox, and an ad blocker, and being gold, i guess I'm good.

This is like HAL the computer, in the 2001 Space Odyssey movie that went rogue and did what it wanted to do.
I call both my laptop, and desktop computers HAL 1, and HAL 2. lol
Jim V.
hemi71x

Back