• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for 1970 Challenger project

Status
Not open for further replies.

slq14

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello I'm new to here and pretty much new to Mopar. Thought I'd give it a shot on here and see if there's anything out there. I'm looking for a 1970 challenger to restore. I'm a college student so I don't have a real big budget to spend. Don't really care if it's a straight 6, 318, auto or manual, rolling chassis, or anything like that. I just don't want something that's so far gone it wouldn't be worth restoring. I'm located in the Nashville, Tennessee area. I'd like to work out something locally but I am open to traveling some. Hope there's something out there I can make a deal on. Thanks

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Head on over to our own classifieds forum for a look if you haven't already.

jfreakofkorn

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to the party ... they are between 3k on up, for any that will need work on ... best of luck w/ your search

slq14

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im ok with paying that for a good body, I just haven't found any good ones in my area. I'd like to have a 70 but I'll take any year.

slq14

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking for one. Would like to find one near Tennessee.

jbearden

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted one earlier.Not mine but someone looking to trade or sell.It's a 70 model.The mods said no CL ads so I don't know if it will still be in the for sale section or not.I found the car on Corpus Christi CL.

Mitch nos

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 72 rally challenger project for sale it is a good start to a project

convdart440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your going to find out you get what you pay for. If you pay more up front you should get a better deal as a buyer. As a seller we rarely get all of our money back that we put into our cars. Inexpensive is a relative term I have a 70 challenger needs restoration but is a driver that you can enjoy while you do the work. Its not on the low end of 3k but not HEMI prices either. But a rare numbers matching 4 speed car. $ speed adds 5k right off the top to the price. Invest now everyday they cost more as do parts and Labor costs to restore these old cars. Good luck hope to hear from you or your accountant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back