• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for a set of Argent cone style center caps screw in

djais1801

Reaction score
I got these OEM 15 in. Rallyes from a member, and they're in great shape, the center caps are painted black but up close have seen better days.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a set of local cruise quality that are screw in, not snap in?

Looking to just bring things up a notch.

Thanks in advance.

djais1801

Reaction score
1st available...my buddy was at Carlisle and passed up on a new set for $165, trying to find me a better deal. by the time he went back they were sold.
Are you looking for light or dark argent or first available?

djais1801

Reaction score
i just ordered new ones from Summit. I went with light grey this time. we'll see, if not maybe i'll return them for dark argent. the light grey might be less assuming. also putting on the rocker/wheel opening trim this week hopefully.
1st available...my buddy was at Carlisle and passed up on a new set for $165, trying to find me a better deal. by the time he went back they were sold.

djais1801

Reaction score
Leo the ones I ordered are screw in. Do you know if the original center caps were metal? The ones I have are and corroded?
Buy some dark argent wheel paint and just spray your old ones. These caps have never snapped on, only attached with screws.

moparleo

Reaction score
Plated and painted Zinc. They are still produced new. That would be the best option in the long run, if yours are heavily corroded and/or have the holes stripped out. 1970 caps were light Argent and the 1971 was dark Argent.

Back