• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lost Fender Tags

Doode

Reaction score
Hello All, My name is Steve and I am new to this group. I am missing the fender tag to my Cuda and the broadcast sheet has been used as a rodent nest for some time. What are my options and whom would you recommend? It took 2 years to get a fender tag made from GTS even with a broadcast sheet and old fender tag so I would prefer not to use them again. Thanks

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! First off I didn’t realize that you could get a fender tag made by Galen, second if you don’t have a readable build sheet there’s absolutely no way you can get an accurate fender tag made. In fact you really can’t get a totally accurate one made from a build sheet as there’s a bit of info on the tag that’s not on the sheet.
You could try Marti auto works in AZ.
Marti Auto Works - Concourse Quality, Hobbyist Price
I had one made for a ‘71 Charger R/T 5 years ago and they did a beautiful job even though it was from a sheet so it wasn’t accurate and was never advertised as such.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Doode
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
DetMatt, Always thought Marti specialized in Ford; Good to know they will do Mopar's
Dino2 (1).gif

desotoman

Reaction score
I don't think Marti. is doing mopars any more I tried last year

aussiemark

Reaction score
Have a good look around in the car you may get luck and find another build sheet one of mine had a half eaten one and then I found a good second one.

Back