• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Meet the 2020 Barracuda!

MerlinsMopars

Reaction score
Seen this on the web and figured I'd post it.

Screenshot_20200220-222039.png

AUSTA

Reaction score
I think it may be a Mustang concept it has a Mustang emblem on the grill

Barra.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Looks like a cross between the mustang and the last Camero, it’s fugly, especially the Camero part.

MerlinsMopars

Reaction score
I agree with that. Who knows with what you can believe these days. Heres some other pics they had that dont have the pony emblem. Looks like it was from a different country.

Screenshot_20200221-064425.png

Screenshot_20200221-064447.png

Screenshot_20200221-064533.png

MerlinsMopars

Reaction score
Google has more on it. Dont think they have a release date yet. They have been talking about this for years. I probably jumped the gun posting it but it would be very cool if they do it.

djais1801

Reaction score
at least mopar isn't making a fugly suv crossover and calling it a cuda...has anyone seen the new e-mustang?

DrEamer

Reaction score
at least mopar isn't making a fugly suv crossover and calling it a cuda...has anyone seen the new e-mustang?

Even the Ford faithful have been giving them backlash over that one. I work at a Ford dealership, and heard the corporate office has been receiving tons of complaints about it. That said, our dealership took the two guaranteed reservations within 24 hours of them being announced .

djais1801

Reaction score
Even the Ford faithful have been giving them backlash over that one. I work at a Ford dealership, and heard the corporate office has been receiving tons of complaints about it. That said, our dealership took the two guaranteed reservations within 24 hours of them being announced .
I saw one on dislpay at BJ Scottsdale...abomination

MerlinsMopars

Reaction score
Im just gonna go puke now. This my worst post ever. I gotta be more careful with truth and lies. It may be photoshopped but then again??.You cant trust anything much anymore as far as the media go's. I am gonna take a mind break after this.
Sorry I posted the crap. Hypertension caused it. Lol... I love the Cuda tho and couldn't resist.

budascuda

Reaction score
Doctor Eamer, my friend, you are a Ford man but possess the rare quality of being impartial and fair. I would love to know what you think of the design.

Last edited:

DrEamer

Reaction score
Doctor Eamer, my friend, you are a Ford man but possess the rare quality of being partial and fair. I would love to know what you think of the design.

Thanks for the kind words! Now as far as the Mach E, I may not be the best judge of the vehicle. To me it is a cross between the last generation Escape and a Mustang with an electric drivetrain. I look at these cars everyday that I am at work, and am use to them. There is nothing ground breaking about the exterior design in my eyes. So, I don't love it, but really don't hate it either. It's just another vehicle to me at this point. I will hold off my final judgement until I actually see one in person.

mmissile

Reaction score
Just a matter of time. Fiat/Peugeot/chrysler only makes 2 "cars" anymore, and both are on the same platform. Get used to basic "A to B" transportation. All The crossover vehicles look the same, as well as the trucks. Generic transportation, for generic/lame people. No freedom or individuality.

Back