• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Michigan Guys I need your help

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking at a 1967 GTX that is for sale by a member over on FABO that has it listed for his uncle. The car is in Michigan. I hope to call tomorrow (Sunday) and get more info on the car. I live in Virginia so no way of me getting out there to look at it.

I think the car is located in Grand Rapids Michigan. Where I need help is, does anyone live in that area that could check the car out for me in their spare time?

The car being from Michigan worries me due to the rust. I do know just from the add it comes with lower 1/4s or maybe full quarters. I will call the guy and get more info on the GTX and maybe if I want to pursue it more I thought I would go ahead and line up someone or make a list of guys who can look at it and tell me what they think of it.

I do know it has a 400 motor in it right now not running so I would have to find a 440 or maybe build a 400 stroker motor.

The 67 GTX is my favorite next to the 70 and then 68 and the 71s and 72s with the 69 being on the last of my list. I don't know why but the only 69 cars I love are the 69 1/2 MOPARs.

I still have that 71 Road Runner in Texas on my mind that I even got the price of doing the body work and paint of 10-12 thousand and then the rest of the car would need to be done like motor, trans and interior. I still love that car and who knows if after I'm done with my classes in Julie or August and I'm back to work I may buy it as well.

So if you live in Michigan around Grand Rapids let me know. You can post here and pm me or just post and I will pm you with details after I get more info.

Thanks everyone.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I'm a solid 3 hours away and don't really know of anyone in that area or I'd help. Best of luck with it and let us know how it goes.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I'm a solid 3 hours away and don't really know of anyone in that area or I'd help. Best of luck with it and let us know how it goes.

Sorry, same here. About 3 hours away & don't really know anyone out that way myself.

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Hey everyone I think I'm going to pass on the car have not been able to get any other emails from him after talking wih him on the phone. Also the car needs a good bit of work.

Thanks everyone.

Back